Maya project page on Github: https://github.com/ncoH/Maya
Issue Tracker: https://github.com/ncoH/Maya/issues
To download the files you need two programs.
The git url to clone the repository is https://github.com/ncoH/Maya
1. Go to the folder where you wanna save the repository. Right mouse click and choose Git clone.
2. Enter the URL of the Maya Git repository and press Ok.
3. Wait until the progress succeeded.
It is also possible to just download the files directly from the project page as zip.
1. Go to the folder where you have downloaded the repository. Right mouse click and choose Git Sync.
2. In the newly opened window, press "Pull" to do the update.