Tetris, is a well know computer puzzle game, made popular by the Game Boy.
- The aim of the puzzle is to manipulate tetrominoes (blocks) or shapes, by moving each one sideways and rotating it by 90 degree units, with the aim of creating a horizontal line of blocks without gaps. When such a line is created, it disappears, and any block above the deleted line will fall.
- With every ten lines that are cleared, the game enters a new level. As the game progresses, each level causes the tetrominoes to fall faster, and the game ends when the stack of tetrominoes reaches the top of the playing field and no new tetrominoes are able to enter.
- The game can also end if the player is able to get all the way to level 15.
- For further details, see the Wikipedia page Tetris.
- Rotate blocks - left or right arrow
- Speed drop - down arrow
- Instant drop - enter
- Pause or resume game - back remote button, or Esc
On the side panel below the menu (in most skins) the next block displays, as a hint.
The only menu options available are to start a new game, or to turn sounds on/off. There is no configuration required for using Tetris.