Select or change the most common settings for Using Music in MediaPortal.
You may also configure these settings, plus more advanced customization, using the MediaPortal Configuration Tool, see Configuration > Music.
Select Music from the Settings Menu:
- Now playing - select or change the options for the Now Playing window such as best tracks, track suggestions, VU meter style, etc.
- Playlist - select playlist folder and behavior
- Delete album - select an Album to delete.
- Delete album information - select an album to delete all album info from your music database
- Folders - select the folders that contain the music files you wish to add to your music database, display in Music Shares view, and play in MediaPortal
- Database - select the folders, settings and options to scan your music files and create a video database
- File extensions - select, by file extension, which media files to display in the Videos folders.